AT NO COST TO YOU, GET FUNDING FOR Bright Promises Foundation WHEN YOU: Buy a Home / Sell a Home / Lease Commercial Property
Buying, Selling, and Leasing Can Support Bright Promises Foundation
Bright Promises Foundation (BPF) is working to tackle new challenges and to provide long-term systems change to improve the lives of low-income children in Illinois. As a member of Investing In Communities®, Bright Promises Foundation can receive funding as a result of any real estate transaction – home sales, home purchases, or commercial leases. $1,115 has already been raised. As more supporters use this platform at no cost to themselves, before engaging a real estate agent, Bright Promises Foundation will have more resources to dedicate to giving kids a better shot at life.
Formerly known as the Illinois Humane Society, Bright Promises is a 501c3 that provides strategic resources and funding to organizations forging new solutions to emerging and previously intractable problems of at-risk youth. By convening experts and supporting new research, Bright Promises Foundation is able to surface the under-recognized and under-funded challenges affecting children of Illinois. The organization’s strategic philanthropy and relational approach have been at the core of their success. Their grants to agencies drive innovation and change in children’s services.
Bright Promises Foundation strives to remain adaptable in an ever-changing landscape. By advancing new approaches from the idea stage to scalable solutions and interventions, BPF supports vital innovation work that few others will.
Bright Promises Foundation is centered around three programs that provide better lives for at-risk youth:
- Focused Funding supports resources targeted for unique and emerging issues.
- The Early Childhood Quality Improvement Program (EQUIP) focuses on supporting facilities that provide early childhood education to low-income residents.
- Special Initiatives focuses on organizations implementing bold and promising approaches to helping Illinois children to reach their full potential.
This program, which is celebrating the 150th anniversary of the foundation, will last throughout 2019 and focuses on initiatives supported by and led by Chicagoland’s youth. The primary components of this program include:
- The Elevating Youth Voices Video Series, assisting young people throughout Chicago to make a change;
- The Elevating Youth Voices Nonprofit Fair, featuring Chicagoland youth and how they are taking charge and creating positive changes in their communities; and
- The Elevating Youth Voices Special Grant Program, through which Bright Promises will award up to five $10,000 grants to groups that can support leadership among youth.
Your Purchase, Sale, or Lease Provides Funding for Under-Served Youth
Anyone who cares about improving the lives of children can turn virtually any brokered real estate transaction into funding for Bright Promises Foundation. For example, the purchase or sale of a $300,000 home can result in about $1,300 of free funding. Support their mission by using IIC’s free platform to make arrangements with an agent you already have in mind. Or use IIC to find and choose among real estate agents that are appropriate for the specifics of your residential or commercial real estate needs. Ready to start?
Total IIC Funding: