AT NO COST TO YOU, GET FUNDING FOR Delta Institute WHEN YOU: Buy a Home / Sell a Home / Lease Commercial Property
Buying, Selling, & Leasing Can Help Create a Greener Economy
The Delta Institute is forging the way toward a green economy. As a member of Investing in Communities®, The Delta Institute can receive funding from the real estate transactions of its supporters, at no cost to the supporter or to The Delta Institute. The more supporters use this free platform before engaging a real estate agent, the more resources The Delta Institute has to move us toward a thriving and sustainable economy.
Market-based Green Economy
The Delta Institute focuses on market-based approaches that yield environmental, social, and community benefits. By funding, developing, and implementing on-the-ground programs that address a variety of green impact areas, Delta Institute is providing demonstrations of solutions that can be scaled up and throughout the economy. Impact areas include green buildings, carbon credits, brownfields, sustainable manufacturing, urban food and agricultural systems, green purchasing, green-collar jobs, and solid waste systems.
Cooperation and Transformation
They bring together public, private, and nonprofit stakeholders to work toward the three primary objectives of:
- Disrupting the energy status quo;
- Catalyzing ecosystem stewardship; and
- Transforming waste from liability to asset.
The organization’s services include:
- Designing programs for business and residential sectors as well as workforce development;
- Land management strategies which include green infrastructure, brownfield redevelopment, phytoremediation of industrial sites, and coal community transitioning;
- Researching market dynamics, including sustainable markets, waste benchmarking, energy benchmarking, and agricultural conservation, to lay the foundation for future initiatives; and
- Facilitating regional and community stakeholders to establish communication, relationships and focus needed to more fully surface the issues and opportunities to address the challenge that unifies them.
The Delta Institute is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that harnesses the energy and innovation of business and markets in ways that will have positive impacts for people, their communities, and the environment. Their work is funded by public and private grants, individual donors, and consulting revenue.
Your Purchase, Sale, or Lease Can Support the Delta Institute
Now anyone who cares about a green economy and sustainable planet can turn virtually any brokered real estate transaction into funding for The Delta Institute. Generate funding for the cause by using this free platform to choose among real estate agents that are appropriate for your residential or commercial real estate needs. Or use IIC to make arrangements with an agent you already have in mind. For example, the purchase or sale of $300,000 home can result in about $1,300 of free funding, which has a direct impact on our mission. Ready to start?
Total IIC Funding: