AT NO COST TO YOU, GET FUNDING FOR YOUR CHARITY WHEN YOU:
Buy a Home / Sell a Home / Lease Commercial Property
Buying, Selling, & Leasing Can Support GlobalGiving
GlobalGiving’s platform connects local nonprofits with donors from around the world. As a member of Investing In Communities®, GlobalGiving can receive funding from the real estate transactions of its supporters, at no cost to the supporter or to GlobalGiving. The more supporters use this free platform before engaging a real estate agent, the more resources GlobalGiving has to support community-driven change around the world.
Unique Platform with Global Impact
GlobalGiving is a global crowdfunding community that helps nonprofits around the world to get vital funding from individual donors and companies. GlobalGiving started in 2002 with the mission to transform aid and philanthropy to accelerate community-led change. Since then it has become the largest platform of its kind and has raised more than $375 million from over 871,000 individuals for over 22,000 projects in 170 countries. It has also earned praise from The New York Times, NPR, and Fast Company.
GlobalGiving makes it easy for individual and corporate donors to give their dollars to charities vetted by GlobalGiving and backed by a Donation Satisfaction Guarantee. So, you can make your funding decision with confidence that it will have the greatest possible impact. In addition to funding, GlobalGiving provides nonprofits access to tools, training, and support to help them improve their effectiveness.
What is the GlobalGiving difference?
- Trust. Each nonprofit and program on the platform is fully vetted and nearly all have had, or at least expect, a site visit – even in the most remote areas of the world.
- Not-for-profit. GlobalGiving is mission, not profit-driven, unlike other crowdfunding platforms.
- Donation Matching. GlobalGiving leverages money and prizes to increase the impact of each donation.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. If donors aren’t satisfied that their donation made an impact, GlobalGiving will reallocate the funding to another project of the donor’s choosing.
- Support and Training. This includes a learning library of tips, tools and best practices, backed up by one-on-one coaching.
- New Money. GlobalGiving introduces nonprofits to new funders and helps build stronger relationships with them.
- Connection. Donors can actually get regular updates about who and what they have chosen to fund.
- Transparent. There are no hidden costs for donations.
- Best-in-class Corporate Giving. GlobalGiving helps companies develop powerful corporate social responsibility, grantmaking, and employee engagement strategies.
- Truly Global. No other crowdfunding platform offers 501c3 equivalency in so many countries – 170 and counting.
- Disaster Response. GlobalGiving is positioned to respond quickly with funding to help survivors of natural disasters and to provide support as long as recovery takes.
- Maximum Impact. To make the most impact with every donation, GlobalGiving provides capacity-building and training to boost effectiveness and sustainability.
GlobalGiving makes it possible to support programs and organizations in countries where it would otherwise be very difficult to provide that support, in part because of the anti-terrorist rules/laws that have been enacted since 9/11.
Your Purchase, Sale, or Lease Can Support a More Generous and Prosperous World
Anyone who cares about giving to others can turn virtually any brokered real estate transaction into funding for GlobalGiving. Generate funding for the cause by using this free platform to choose among real estate agents that are appropriate for your residential or commercial real estate needs. Or use IIC to make arrangements with an agent you already have in mind. For example, the purchase or sale of $300,000 home can result in about $1,300 of free funding, which has a direct impact on our mission. Ready to start?