AT NO COST TO YOU, GET FUNDING FOR Holland Free Health Clinic WHEN YOU: Buy a Home / Sell a Home / Lease Commercial Property
Help the Holland Free Health Clinic Drive Free Medical Access Through Typical Real Estate Transactions
The Holland Free Health Clinic (HFHC) is a volunteer-driven organization that provides underserved individuals with free access to health care. As a member of Investing In Communities®, HFHC can benefit from typical real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, and commercial leases. $2,707 has already been raised. When supporters use this platform, at no cost to themselves, Holland Free Health Clinic is able to help more people gain access to crucial health care and medical services.
A privately funded nonprofit organization, HFHC has provided more than $15 million in medical services since 2002. HFHC collaborates with various medical providers and agencies to provide free health care to individuals in need throughout Ottawa and Allegan counties. HFHC generates $3 in community impact for every dollar raised.
The Holland community health center is one of HFHC’s core services. This multifaceted health center and clinic provides patients with vitally important medical care, including:
- Vision Services — Patients in need of vision services can benefit from a strong referral network offering exams, tests, and treatment. Community partners contribute free eyeglasses and reading glasses for those in need.
- Diabetic Support — Patients can benefit from free testing, such as blood glucose or A1C, to evaluate diabetic conditions. Patients can also manage diabetes with the use of free test strips, monitors and lancets.
- Medication Assistance — Patients who need help with obtaining medication can receive instructions for completing required forms and applications. HFHC reviews applicable documentation and ensures that everything is filled out correctly.
- Hearing Services — Patents can receive hearing examinations and audiology reports from a referral network of local providers. Gently used or refurbished hearing aids are also available for qualifying patients.
- Mental Health — Patients can secure an appointment with a licensed therapist to deal with various mental health issues, such as anxiety or depression. A mental health support group is also available to help patients work through their condition.
- Foot Clinic — Patients can register for a 30-minute session in this clinic, which offers a warm foot bath and massage as well as callus and nail care. Free socks and shoes are also available for patients in need.
- Chiropractic Care — Patients suffering from acute or chronic conditions can benefit from specialized chiropractic care. This partnership helps patients address neck and back pain, scoliosis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and similar conditions.
The Holland free dental clinic provides access to various services for qualifying patients. In this clinic, patients can receive professional care from dentists, hygienists, and assistants who volunteer their time. The dental program includes the following types of free services:
- General cleaning;
- Tooth extractions;
- Oral exams;
- Dental restorations;
- X-rays; and
- Oral surgeries.
Run For Your Life
Run For Your Life is a Halloween-themed 5k run/walk that helps HFHC secure donations and meet its organizational goals. Last year, this event featured more than 200 participants in full costume. Between contributions from the participants, sponsors, and donors, this event raised $13,981 in funding last year.
Propel Access to Health Care Through Your Real Estate Purchase, Sale, or Lease
At no cost to themselves, anyone who cares about free access to health care can turn virtually any brokered real estate transaction into funding for Holland Free Health Clinic. For example, the purchase or sale of a $300,000 home can result in about $1,300 of free funding. Support the mission of Holland Free Health Clinic by using IIC’s free platform to make arrangements with an agent you already have in mind. Or use IIC to find and choose among real estate agents that are appropriate for the specifics of your residential or commercial real estate needs. Ready to start?
Location: Holland, Michigan
Focus Area: Health and Wellness
Budget: Less than $250k
Total IIC Funding: