AT NO COST TO YOU, GET FUNDING FOR LAWRENCE HALL WHEN YOU: Buy a Home / Sell a Home / Lease Commercial Property
Now, anyone who cares about changing lives of at-risk youth and families can turn virtually any brokered real estate transaction into funding for the Lawrence Hall. By using this free platform to find a real estate agent or make arrangements with one you already have in mind, your buying or selling a home or leasing commercial space can generate funding for the cause. A typical home sale of $300K can result in about $1,300, which has a direct impact on our ability to provide the programs and services that improve the lives of at-risk elementary- high school children and families.
Lawrence Hall (LH) is a community based agency changing lives of at-risk children and their families in Chicago. We provide highly specialized and individualized care for children and adolescents with severe emotional and behavioral challenges (due to trauma, violence, or exploitation) through the following core services:
• Workforce development programming through Project Work
• Foster Care through Traditional, Home-of-Relative, Specialized, and Treatment Foster Family Home placements
• Special Education through a Therapeutic Day School program and Diagnostic Education
• An acute care Child and Family Treatment Center
• Transitional and Independent Living programs for older adolescents
Funding is a vital ingredient for these and other programs. Please start here for any of your real estate agent/broker needs. And please share this in on Facebook and Instagram. Thank you!
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Focus Area: Education, Health and Wellness, Social Justice
Budget: $10 million - $25 million